I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Their eyes

The first time I held each of my girls the first thing I noticed was their eyes. Huge eyes! Niah and Leilah would look like identical twins if it weren't for their eyes. They are both huge but Niah's are huge and round and Leilah's are huge and almond shaped. It's the first thing people notice about them when we are out. 

"She has such big eyes."  "What beautiful eyes she has." "Wow, look at her eyes."


They are beautiful eyes aren't they?

These  beautiful eyes are also the eyes that can give the dirtiest looks. Niah is starting to roll her eyes and Leilah doesn't have to say a word when she is mad.......her eyes speak millions. Wonder if I will be in love with these eyes in their teenage years? 

No comments: