I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Friday, August 19, 2011

A day at the beach with the German's

German Baby number 5 will be here in a few weeks so we are trying to get in as much time together as possible. Tanya and I thought what better way than our favorite spot as kids.
Dana Point.

The pictures pretty much speak for themself.

Play


The kids had a blast


This was the very first time Leilah played on her own without hanging on me and was totally independent.



Playing more as the sunset



Best Friends: Leilah and Luke

Such a fun dinner roasting hot dogs by the fire and listening to the waves in the ocean.

Yummy


 Can't end a night at the beach without smores!


Niah is such a big girl now. She made her very own smores all by herself.




Such a great day and evening. I absolutely thank God every time I think of Tanya. I couldn't ask for a better family to raise my kids around, a Best friend to share these moments with and Nina to love my girls. I hope baby German #5 doesn't mind all the chaos when the Mendez and German kids get together I am sure he/she will fit right in.

No comments: