I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Monday, August 29, 2011

Debating

Thinking of keeping the girls blog private. I think it kind of creeps me out not knowing who views this blog since it's a free for all. On the settings it lets me know who read this and what post they read. I have a lot of people reading that I don't know or people who I have no idea how they even know i have a blog. The intent for this blog was to keep something special for my girls. Not to sure I like the thought of everybody reading it. If your reading then comment on the post so I know who is reading and can save those people and block out others. The Internet world is creepy. I think maybe this should just be a blog for my girls too read one day. I don't know. Definitely debating.

1 comment:

Autumn Delano said...

I'm a loyal reader of your blog. I definately love how u write about your girls and your love for them. Reading your posts definately puts a smile on my face every time. I am sure u will make the best decision pertaining to the blog and as it relates to your girls.

-JA Girl