I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Friday, August 12, 2011

Double Trouble

These girls are crazy!! They really are two of a kind. Lately they have kept me on my toes. I catch them doing the craziest things. I drink more coffee than ever because I can't fall asleep or even blink too much because they are getting themselves into some kind of trouble. Makes me think what their teenage years will be likes. Locks on their windows for sure! :)

This evening they were being so crazy I brought out my camera and said "lets take pictures!" 

These are the poses Niah came up with..................

Check out Leilah's new smile




This picture really speaks for itself. They are best friends. It's amazing to watch.



She couldn't stop laughing at Niah



"Mama, Mama, Mama,.............Cheese......!!"

Cheese......................


She is getting so big.


Love these toes..........






They really are crazy, but I love them!


Isn't it crazy how they look exactly alike in this picture. Blows me away how I had two girls 19 months apart but are twins :)

No comments: