I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Monday, August 8, 2011

PONIES.........

I Think pony tails instantly make you grow up. When you have enough hair to have a big girl do, then your a BIG GIRL. My Leilah Faith became a big girl today.... It wasn't easy......she hates her hair touched, but I put her in front of the T.V. and gave her a snack. She forgot all about her hair but then got mad at me when she realized she had rubber bands in her hair and went in her basket. Thinking maybe if she hides in there she can prove to me that she is really mad. I thought it was cute. :)


She doesn't have a lot of hair. Her hair is so thin and there are only two long strands but it makes ponies and that's all that matters.

Side view

She kept walking away from me. She was so upset so she  grabbed her Blankie then turned around and threw herself on the floor.

"Take these ponies off of me!"

I tried to distract her so it was time to brush her teeth.


Brush, Brush, Brush, Leilah Faith. Doesn't she look like a big girl?
  
Twins?


Leilah Faith

Syniah Grace
Leilah is starting to look almost identical to Niah at her age.

"Mom I guess these ponies will do for today"

No comments: