I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

PLAY TIME WITH DADA



 I have some pretty lucky little girls. They have an amazing Dad who loves them so much and is so hands on. When I first met him he was always watching sports. Checking his phone for the latest stats. Going to baseball games. Driving around in his sporty Volkswagen Bug. Things have definitely changed these past years and the sporty guy that he is has somewhat had to adapt to a whole different life..............a life of


TUTU, BOWS, FAIRY WINGS and TEA PARTIES.

God Blessed him with not one but two little girls. The girly-est girls you can ever meet.

I walk in their room and this is what I saw...............

Two little girls

Pink Lego's, A tutu, fairy wings

And their DADA.

Every fairy princess needs a castle

They played

and they played

And they played.....

Making the biggest castle.....

that they can possibly make!!

This was the smile that melted my heart as I watch her play with her Dada.

These are two lucky little girls.

I got to sit and watch. Behind the camera I got the best seat in the house. As a photographer these are the best moments I love to capture. Our moments.


But even a photographer needs a picture with a Princess.




 I am blessed to have a man in my life who loves his girls so much.  I am able to watch the love of a Father that I was robbed of at such a young age. I had a Dad who absolutely adored me. I was his only Princess out of his 5 kids. He was the kinda of dad who braided my hair and played tea party. Since the day my Dad passed away I have missed him and longed for that Father, Daughter relationship. There has been many times in my life as a little girl where I cried because I didn't understand why I didn't have a Daddy but my friends did. I did have a man who loved me more than words can ever express but God needed him. He is the best guardian angel one can ask for and I strongly believe he sent me not only a good man to love and take care of me but two little Angels as well. I will miss him everyday for the rest of my life. I imagine him holding and loving  these babies the way he loved me but I know he watches over us and keeps us safe. I am lucky I get to see and experience that love all over again as I watch Ervin love and adore his girls. We are a household of pretty lucky girls to have a Man who adores us. Ervin still loves sports and he still gets the latest stats on his cell phone but these days you might catch him watching the game while having a tea party at the same time. :)






No comments: