I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Monday, August 8, 2011

She is getting big

Syniah is really growing before our eyes. She is totally losing her baby face and it makes me sad. It is so weird because I can remember the day she was born as if it were yesterday but it has been three years. Three years and 3 1/2 months ago we welcomed this precious girl into the world. Time flies. I will never get back those newborn days but I just hope to never forget them. She will be starting preschool soon. I know she is beyond ready to go but it's still hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that she is even old enough for school. 

We are blessed with a daughter so loving and smart. She has a great personality. People we meet always fall in love with her. Anywhere she goes she meets a friend or we get compliments on how cute she is. I just pray I never forget these days. I just pray that even though her face is changing and she is growing taller that I never forget the baby I held in the hospital. My first baby. My Syniah Grace.

It's so hard to get this girl to take a picture!

She rather joke around and get in a basket. 

Eventually, once her hair was combed. she was ready for the camera.

Isn't she beautiful?

No comments: