I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Saturday with our Nana

We loaded the car and took off. Off to Oak Glen Apple Orchards. A fun day of play, animals, dirt, and yummy sweets.

We had so much fun!
I grew up coming here with my Mom and brother's and my Mom loves to bring her grand kids here now. This random little trip was very special.

At first I thought Leilah wouldn't get near the animals but I was wrong. She had so much fun and was so excited.



The kids had to run away from the animals because they were chewing on their clothes.


In no time Leilah was comfortable and petting all the animals.

This was her first real experience around farm animals and not being scared. It was so cute to watch her.

The highlight of our day was the goat who wouldn't leave Leilah alone and was determined to eat her clothes :)



Syniah has always been an animal lover, She was definitely in her element.

I really do think she may work with animals when she grows up. I hadn't brought Niah here since she was 8 months old so it was so sweet to watch her as a big girl.

After Leilah's encounter with the goat she was a little traumatized and kept running back to Nana. "Goat eat my shirt Nana."

Niah and Austin had a blast. They were totally independent.

They all love our Nana

Niah and her sidekick, Her Nana


Leilah found a water well and made lots of wishes.



Off with Nana to see more animals.



The kids were able to get out all their wiggles



Niah make her wishes



Looking at the fish


Thank you Nana for loving us the way you do. For showing us your unconditional love daily. We really don't know what we would do without you. You make these girls face light up when you walk in a room and you make them cry whenever it's time to say goodbye. I think they love you more than me sometimes :) it's okay...  I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you for all you do and all the fun they have when they are with you. They love their crazy Nana!

No comments: