I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Monday, March 12, 2012

The Chip

I gave the girls lunch today and went into my room to make my bed (yes, I don't make up my bed first thing in the morning) I heard them laughing and having a conversation about something that was apparently funny. I snuck up on them and Leilah is talking to Niah about her chips. Leilah still doesn't talk very well but she tries really hard. Niah always knows exactly what she is talking about. It was so cute to watch.....

Deep Conversation about the chips

Leilah started acting out something between the chips.

Then the chips started fighting. I should have told them not to play with their food but watching them was so funny. I couldn't be the mean Mom and interfere in their conversation. 

All of a sudden they got serious and started talking about Niah's chip.

The life of a 2 and 3 year old and the things that amuse them. Today it was a Dorito chip. Wonder what tomorrows topic over lunch will be?

It all started with a turkey-cheese sandwich and Doritos.

So glad these Sisters have each other. They understand each other in a way I don't think anybody could. This may be a post we look back on years from now and laugh at.

No comments: