I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Friday, March 23, 2012

The Drive In

Friday Night.
We packed up The Mendez and The Perea Girls.
Blankets.
Pillows.
Popcorn.
Snacks.
Lots of Snacks.

We took them to the Drive in. I know a lot of people don't do that anymore. The Drive in? What is that? 
It was really chilly tonight but that didn't stop these girls from having a great time. We watched Lorax which is a really cute Dr. Seuss movie. They talked a lot about how they were camping and we super happy and giggly. I would quiz them throughout the movie to make sure they knew what was going on. I guess throughout the laughing, stuffing their face with Popcorn and candy they still managed to watch the movie. The got all my questions right. Leilah stayed in our back seat watching the movie with her Dada. I guess she felt it was less chaotic there. We had a lot of fun. It was a really good Friday night.
Can't wait till the next movie we get to watch their.


No comments: