I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Not our day

Today was one of those days where I wouldn't mind erasing. Syniah was really emotional and super cranky. She decided that today she would not listen even if her life depended on it. Leilah was her usual self super clingy and babyish. Ervin and I decided that Leilah really is only 1 years old. There is no way she can be 2 and act so baby like. Ugh! Today just wasn't our day. There was way too much crying, tantrums, and timeouts. I hope tomorrow is better. I pray tomorrow is better. I really don't know what I would do if tomorrow repeated itself. Ugh! Really bad day. I really needed to put myself on timeout. That would never happen....I would have a kid pounding on the door crying for me to get out. I need to invest is some reason high quality ear plugs...........

No comments: