I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just us girls

What an amazing day with my girls. California Adventure and Disneyland all in the same day. The parks were pretty much ghost towns and we were able to ride all the rides we possibly could. The girls were on their best behavior and no major tantrums. Such a pretty day with great weather. I enjoyed every minute of this day with them and loved to see their smiles. We got to meet lots of characters and get some wonderful pictures. I felt so accomplished leaving the park today at 8:00pm (when they closed!) I accomplished an entire day at an amusement park with a 2 year old and a 10 month old ALONE and it was a smooth  practically perfect day! So thankful for this time with them.

We started out our day going to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse at California Adventure (SYNIAH WAS SUPER EXCITED)

SNACK BREAK BEFORE HEADING TO DISNEYLAND

First stop: Niah was so thrilled!

Next: Pluto. Syniah's face says it all!

Niah, Pluto and Leilah

Mama, Leilah and Niah posing in front of the Christmas tree

 Love my girls!

Niah waiting to meet Minnie and Mickey

Such happy girls with Minnie. I love the way Niah is holding on to Minnie's hand.

Meeting Mickey was special for Leilah. She is getting older and understanding more.She took one look at him and couldn't stop giggling. She wanted to touch his nose and mouth and kept smiling.

Leilah gives kisses to Mickey (look at Niah's face)
 
Syniah hesitated to go up to the princesses. She doesn't know much about the princesses and I think she was a little scared. Maybe because they are real people and not wearing animated costumes. I talked to her about them before having her walk up to them "They are so pretty. Wow. Look at their dresses." Syniah walked up and hugged them and got so excited that she did. "Mama, I hugged the princesses. They pretty mama."

Cheese. A little timid but she did it :)

Niah and Goofy. Such a lucky girl to meet so many characters in one day!

 Syniah's very first BIG GIRL lollipop! She was so excited!

I don't give her candy very often but this picture and her smile make the sugar high totally worth it. Priceless!
  
Leilah was not to thrilled that she didn't get a lollipop!

 My princesses and I in front of the castle

We ended our day in front of the big tree.
 
Such an unforgettable day.  Disneyland was amazing.

I love my girls more than words can describe. I had so much fun experiencing Disneyland through the eyes of my daughters. I hope to have many more dates with them like this.



Love,
  Syniah and Leilah's Mama









No comments: