I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Friday, November 26, 2010

Cousins

Today we were all recovering from way too much turkey! So were at Uncle Jr and Auntie Sandra's house watching movies and hanging out. The kids were a little hyper so I took them out to play and decided to take my camera with me. I am glad I did. I got to capture these cousins being their crazy selves! I love these crazy kids! Brayleen was my baby before my babies and I have loved every minute of watching her grow into a little lady and become so mature and smart. My JJ is still a little guy but he started preschool which makes him no longer a baby but a little man. They both adore my girls and I love that. They are so protective over them and fight each other over who gets to hold Leilah of play with Syniah. My brother and I grew up as best friends and it's cool to watch our kids be not only cousins but best friends. Don't get me wrong..........they have there share of fighting and hitting each other or making each other cry but they wouldn't be cousins if they didn't enjoy ALL that comes with it!


My Silly Girls!

I love love love this picture! and I think Nana will love it more!



Gotta love these crazy kids!



 JJ tries to act tough but he is so sweet and has always loved his Syniah.


Getting the sillies out.


Totem pole!! Right before they all fell onto the floor!

Some of my best childhood memories are the ones I shared with my cousins and I can only hope that Syniah and Leilah grow up and share many memories with their cousins.

No comments: