I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

THANKFUL

I have been through a lot these past 2 1/2 years of motherhood. I have experienced both joy and heartache. I have watched my girls grow into amazing little girls and I still have so much to experience with them.. Through the years I have layed on a hospital table twice waiting for the arrival of my beautiful babie girls, I have watched them both develop socially and physically, I have sat with both of them at 6 months old with 105 fever with pneumonia crying and in the hospital,  I have questioned God as to why my babies? I have worked very hard to give them what they want and what they need, But tonight I look at them as they sleep as healthy as could be and I couldn't be anymore thankful. I am blessed with two little girls who have overcome lots of obstacles and still smile daily. They are God's perfect example to his love and Grace. I am thankful for the love of our little family of 4. There is no other family I would choose to call my own. Than you Jesus.

No comments: