I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Monday, April 29, 2013

Random Disneyland trip

"Lets go to Disneyland I will pick you up in 30 minutes."

My Mom has always been one to get in the car and take a road trip or be random and just drive. I definitely get that from her. I love being spontaneous and going fun places when it isn't  planned. I hope my girls inherit that because it makes life a bit more enjoyable.
So when she called me and told me she wanted to go to Disneyland at 3:00 on a Friday afternoon it wasn't a suprise for her to be so random but I knew she didn't have a Disneyland ticket so I knew that meant she would get a pass which made me super excited. The girls were beyond excited.  We rushed to get ready and spent the rest of the day at Disneyland. Such a fun evening. I am just suprised Nana lasted till the park closed considering she was up for work at 4:00am that morning. We had so much fun and rode lots of rides. I had two very happy little girls. Syniah is already plotting her next trip "Just me and Nana."  Ummmmm.... Does that mean Leilah and I aren't invited? 

No comments: