I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Friday, April 19, 2013

Would you like to buy some chocolates?

Today the girls went door to door trying to sell Niah's chocolates. Cinderella was having a bad hair day but that didn't stop her from joining Niah. They went to about 15 homes and only sold chocolates to two people. Some people slammed their doors on my girls or were super rude to them. Who can be mean to a 3 year old Cinderella and a 5 year old softball player? As their mama bear I wanted to say something to the ones who decided to be rude to my girls but I was expecting some of that so I had them say "thank you anyways" and move on.  They weren't very successful. Probably because they were selling at noon and most people aren't home so we took a drive to Nana's work and had the girls go in and try to sell chocolates there......within 20 minutes they had all 60 bars sold with an extra $4!!  Thank you Nana.
Makes me see kids selling candy in front of Target totally different now. I better have dollars in my purse at all times. I think it would break my heart and make me think of my girls faces if I ever said no to another kid selling chocolates. Good thing I don't like sweets or I would be in trouble.
    
Aren't they cute? Doesn't it make you want to buy a chocolate?

No comments: