I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Happy 5th Birthday Syniah Grace

Syniah Grace,
        I don't think I really knew how much my life would change when I found out I was gonna be a Mama but 5 years ago today at 10:11am on April 13, 2008 my life was forever changed. I became a Mama to my beautiful Syniah Grace. Syniah you have given me 5 of the greatest years of my life and I am so lucky you chose me to be your Mama. Everyday you make me proud of who you are and excited for who you will become. You embrace the world and I love that you love with your whole heart. I love you Syniah Grace. I love that you are my Daughter but most of all I love that 5 years ago you made my dream come true. Happy 5th birthday my toothless softball player. Mama loves you more than you'll ever know.

No comments: