I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I don't sugar coat motherhood. It is a hard job. Some days I want to put myself on timeout just so I can have 5 minutes of silence. Some days I wonder why It takes me a week to watch a 30 minute t.v. show. Everyday I wonder why I can't use the restroom without being disturbed by tiny fingers creeping under the door but despite the chaos of motherhood I can't imagine my life any other way. My entire life I wanted to one day have a Daughter and God blessed me with two. I thank you Syniah Grace and Leilah Faith for choosing me to be your Mama. You two are by far the greatest thing to ever happen to me.

1 comment:

Nidia Mendez said...

Oh, How we enjoy seeing your beautiful pictures and to see ALL of you grow. Our girls are awesome with so many God-given talents and abilities. Lydia and Ervin, we are so proud of you. You are great loving parents and it shows. May God continue blessing your family and may He give you the desires of your heart. Know that we love you and miss you very much.
Tita and Tata