I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Night routine

I think having a night routine is very vital when you have toddlers. It gives them some kind of structure. With 2 kids under 3 it's hard to stay on a daily routine. The days offer us something different all the time but night time is the one thing I somewhat have control over.

This is what our night looks like most of the time (we are definitely not perfect so like I said, MOST of the time)

The girls are bathe. It's about 8:30. Niah picks out a book that she got from the Library. She usually will lay in her bed and Leilah will come and go. As you can see Leilah is Playing with toys in this pic.


Such a cute book. The way I Love You 


No matter if the day was good or bad. No matter if there was a tantrum minutes before we never go to sleep without giving lots of kisses!!


Niah usually assist Dada in putting Leilah to sleep. Syniah is not sleeping in her OWN bed much these days!


With a warm baba...........Good night our Little Leilah Faith.

Night time is my favorite in my home. It is usually the most calm time of the day. The time where I count my blessing and my little family is my biggest blessing of all.

No comments: