I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy 1 1/2 Leilah Faith

It seams like just yesterday I was freaking out about being pregnant again. How can I be pregnant I already have a baby.........She just turned 1!!!  I had so many mixed emotions mainly just scared and worried about how I will love two babies. It was hard to except. I didn't tell many people until I was almost 5 months pregnant. I didn't know how people would except the fact that I was pregnant again when Syniah is barely celebrating her 1st birthday.  What the heck did I get myself into??!! My pregnancy was horrible I was always sick and gained so much more weight. I worked a lot and trying to balance an 8 hour shift  and have a 1 year old who I had to drop off at Kindercare everyday for 9 hours a day was so hard. Everything was chaotic. I always didn't want a boy. I couldn't imagine my life with a boy. I think life was already too hectic........I was always sick....... I think I was going a little crazy with emotions. Until I went to the doctors office to find out the sex of the baby...........................

It's a GIRL 

It instantly became a reality. I watched Syniah look at the screen of her baby sister and instantly I felt peace. I was going to be a Mama again, Niah is going to be a big sister and I get to have my dream of having little girls. Everybody excepted the pregnancy..........I never had anything to worry about. Now to prepare for this baby girl and prepare Niah to become a Big Sister. That was the easy part. I saved all Niah's baby things and Niah is a super affectionate, motherly, happy little girl that I think God was preparing her heart to be a Big Sister for a long time.



At 19 months old Niah took her role as a Big Sister very seriously





Leilah arrived into this world on January 2, 2010 7lbs 8oz with light skin and Asian eyes. Instantly all my worries and fears went away and we couldn't imagine life without her. She was a difficult baby. Had colic really bad and cried all the time. I prayed a lot. I prayed for patience and understanding. I think Leilah is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen (not because she is my daughter). I often wondered how can a baby so beautiful cry so much. God gave me peace and helped me to get through it. She has such a crazy and cute personality.  Leilah hates car rides. She doesn't like people very much. She is super attached to her Mama and Dada. She adores her sister. Loves Elmo, Minnie, Dora, Ariel, and Brobee. She loves to put on tutus and dance around. She cries for Nana when she walks out there door as if the whole world is ending (exactly how Niah does). She is warming up to Lady. She walks around with her blankie and chupie at all times. She loves to give dirty looks, but most of all...................... She LOVES to sing. We definitely have a singer on our hands. Niah is the dancer and Leilah is our singer. She can really hold a note. Ervin and I said that when she was born. She came out crying and Niah didn't. We said that's our singer. She really is.

I couldn't imagine life without are feisty little ladybug. She keeps us on our toes. I can't believe how fast time has gone by but I thank God for everyday he gives me with my Girls. I see the love Leilah has for Niah and how much she looks up to her and pray that never goes away. Today is Leilah's 1 1/2 year birthday and we have another party to plan (ugh!) but this has been the toughest yet most blessed and humbling 1 1/2 I have ever had. Leilah's middle name has been my motto this past year. FAITH. I couldn't have gotten through is all without it and I  wouldn't be complete without my FAITH and GRACE.

Best-friends



Thank you JESUS for LEILAH FAITH. HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY. You make me smile.

                                                I love you to the Moon and Back
                                                                                           Mama 

No comments: