I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Monday, July 4, 2011

4TH OF JULY 2011


4TH of July with the Navarro and German family was everything I had imagined it to be.

FOOD   FUN   LAUGHS   FESTIVE  KIDS  FIREWORKS

This was our first year that we didn't go to San Diego and watch fireworks off the pier. We wanted the girls to experience 4th of July with family and friends. I think it is special for Ervin to get light fireworks with the girls and share their excitement. So we tried something different this year and joined the Navarro and German's.........................

All the kids dressed up festive and looked super cute so we had to do a quick photo shoot of these cuties.

Ava's first 4th of July and she wasn't loving the feeling of grass.
 

So hard to get them all to look.

Leilah, John-Paul, Syniah, Trinity, Ava, Mariah and Luke

1 1/2 Year Luke

We can't pass up a good photo opportunity of these two Best friends.

She really does adore him. Can't you see their future prom pictures already??

These two are definitely Tanya and my Little Firecrackers

FOOD!! Lots and lots of food. Joe's Famous Ribs! Yum! We got happy kids oh and Stacey and Vanessa :)




My favorite picture of the evening. The loves of my life.

The kids take a break after dinner and relax.

The Germans with their first baby Mariah

My Sweet pea and I

Niah and Dada

He just loves his girls

Leilah being a little grumpy......whats new? :)

and the time we all been waiting for....................


Sitting down getting ready for fireworks!!!

The girls with Auntie Stacey


SPARKLERS....there is something about sparklers that had me freaked out the whole night. I think little kids with fire just don't mesh but I tried not to freak out and let my girls have a good time with them but inside I was freaking out!


The kids with Sparklers



Niah holding a sparkler for the first time.

Leilah holding a sparkler for the first time.

Dada enjoyed this time with the girls. I think men have more of an appreciation for fireworks as for me......I freak!

Two of the best Mama's I know.

The Navarro sisters and Calvin

Leilah loved watching the fireworks

But it wouldn't be Leilah if she didn't stop what she was doing to eat a little snack and enjoy the view

Niah, Trinity and Leilah watching the ending of the fireworks

I love this pic.

John was so funny to watch with the fireworks. I should have recorded him. He would dance around and do crazy movements.

What a great way to spend 4th of July with our favorite families. So thankful for the love and relationship we have with the Navarro and German families. The way they love and cherish my girls as if they were their own is something so special to me. I thank God for them everyday.

 

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYBODY!


No comments: