I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Monday, July 21, 2008

Where would I be without my Monkey?


Today Syniah was craving so much attention! We just stayed home today and watched movies and played. She didn't want to be put down. She seamed to eat so much today also. It's funny how she can be so upset but once we pick her up she starts giggling! Today Daddy took care of Syniah while I cleaned and washed clothes. Sometimes I can't do anything with Syniah so I seamed to be behind on the house chores lately.
Syniah is a very needy baby. She consumes all my time and there are days where I can't even take a shower but when I think about my life last year at this time and I think about my life now. I wouldn't change it for the world. She is my Monkey. She has showed me love that I have never experienced in my life and I am beginning to realize its just the love a mother has for her child. I can't imagine my life without her. As I put her to sleep tonight and watched her. I think how absolutely perfect is she? How was I blessed with such a perfect baby? She is perfect and God knew exactly what he was doing when he choose Syniah to be my daughter because she has made me the happiest Mama in the world. She is my high maintenance monkey! I figure that I will hear lots of people give me their opinion and tell me that she is way too spoiled but she is "my" daughter! I will never get these baby days back again and she will only be this small once so I can't help but to spoil her. I love to just hold her and talk to her. There is no greater joy than to see your baby smile at you and I take pride in that. So when I ask myself where would I be without my Monkey? The answer is this...... incomplete and definitely not this happy :)

My baby in her bassinet..... Isn't she such a cute chunky girl?

No comments: