I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our Princess



Today Syniah looked like the most beautiful princess. We took her to take her 3 month pictures today and she wore her pretty dress with her ballet slippers but before that she was such a diva wearing her pink summer outfit with her hat and glasses! Gosh...... she brightens up our lives so much. All day today Ervin and I were so proud of our beautiful baby we kept staring at her and telling her how beautful she looked. She was so happy today. She did a really great job during the photoshoot. I can't believe how in love we are with her. She definitely completes us. I couldn't imagine life without her. She is already 3 months....... I have only been a Mom for 3 months but she is growing so fast.
Our AMAZING GRACE....................









No comments: