I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Friday, July 25, 2008

CAN'T GET BACK THOSE NEWBORN DAYS..............

LILY LUNA WAS BORN TODAY!!


Today we went to visit Julie in the hospital so we can meet baby Lily. She was so small and Niah looked like a monster compared to her. I can't believe Niah was ever that small. It was s sweet t see them side by side. It makes me wonder where this friendship will lead. Life long friends? I think so.


What I would so to hold my newborn again. I will never get that back again and that is hard to take in. Syniah is growing so fast and and her features are changing everyday. It's crazy! Niah is a very happy baby. She smiles more and more everyday and her personality is really developing. She is no longer a newborn but she is turning out to be one amazing baby girl! She is so beautiful. I thank God everyday for blessing us. In no time I will be back at work and all these sweet baby moments will only be a memory. I am definitely soaking it all in. I really can't believe 3 months has past since she was swaddled in my arms. 

Time flies when you are having fun.........


No comments: