I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Minnie Sister's

Off to Cousin Lexi's Minnie Mouse Party. First a "Mini" Sister photo shoot.

These girls were super cuddly. I definitely had to take advantage of the moment. Most pics I take they are hitting each other or pushing each other away. 

I didn't tell the girls to do anything but just smile for the camera. They totally wanted to hug and kiss on their own.  Gosh, I love these sweet Sisters.


Not sure what they are doing right here!





Leilah always has to strut her princess pose.



Love my girls. They are getting so big. Someone make them stop!





So Sweet...








Sometimes being a photographer is a hard job. It's demanding. You don't always have the most pleasant clients (Most of mine are). You feel rushed and and there is never enough time. You are your biggest critic, but moments like this I am so thankful for the opportunity to have my Daughters as my biggest clients! I am blessed to be able to capture special moments like these. Definitely something they will get to treasure when they are older. I guess this is the best gift I can give them right?

No comments: