I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sweet Grace

 Today I got out of work extra early. I got to take Niah to school and check out chapel. Today she was chosen to hold the bible and lead to pledge of allegiance to the Bible. She was so proud. I got to see her participate in worship also. I got a super huge lump in my throat watching her praise Jesus. I can't thank God enough for the opportunity for Niah to attend private school. It's amazing to watch a little girl who is only 4 years old be on fire for God and has a  heart after Jesus.She loves to worship God. I pray that God uses her in big ways. She is growing up before our eyes but we are so proud of her. She is so amazing.

No comments: