I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

TWO SICK KIDS, ONE TIRED MAMA

Since Sunday we have had to washing bedding several times, wash the carpets and bathe the kids over and over. They came down with some horrible stomach bug. Throwing up everything they eat. They are waking up several times in the middle of the night to throw up. My life is drowning in throw up! Throw up freaks me out. I worry about me not waking up and them choking or something but God definitely gave me the great Mama instinct. I don't sleep at all. Instead I am busy cleaning up while they are sleeping and tending to them while they are awake. When I finally close my eyes I here someone gagging and the cycle begins again. It's been a rough couple days. I really thank God for allowing me to be a stay at home Mom for now. I remember the days where Niah would be really sick and I would have to give her Tylenol  and drop her off at daycare anyways in hopes I didn't get a phone call to pick her up. I couldn't call off or I would risk losing my job. My heart would be breaking the entire time I was at work but I had to work. I am really blessed to be home with my sick babies. It's a tough job but Mama is here to do it :)

A look into out week so far.......................

Sleeping on towels so they don't barf all over the pillows

Piles and piles of bedding to be washed

 Loads in the washer

Sick babies sleeping........


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow so this is priceless. You were so right! You're are such a great mama girly! :) love it! -marina