I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Sunday, January 1, 2012

One last Shoot

So I wanted the girls to take pictures together one last time before the new year. I had an idea of what I wanted. We just had a made up back drop so forgive us that is really is just a sheet :) I think these crazy girls had a plan of their own. None of these pictures where staged. It really is them just being the crazy girls that they are. I will admit I was a bit frustrated with them but sometimes the upstaged pictures are the one you will treasure forever. I ended up loving everything about these. It really is a reflection of the true personalities.......... ENJOY!
Happy New Year
Love,
Syniah and Leilah


The shoot started a little something like this.........

Two little girls being ballerinas

My ballet princess

"Cheese"...not so much!

My sweet Syniah Grace

Niah and her Puppy!

Niah mad because I told her she couldn't make a silly face!

"Say Cheese" this is what I got............

This beautiful face will be 2 in one day.

Niah was jumping around like a monkey and Leilah though it was the funniest thing.

Leilah often thinks she is a puppy. "Come here puppy,good puppy."

There goes the puppy!

Niah's turn to be a puppy!

 The shoot started out with two ballerinas and ended with two puppies. Thank you Lord for my greatest blessing of all TWO CRAZY and BEAUTIFUL daughters!

No comments: