I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pajama Cousins

I can't believe how big these cousins are getting. I guess once I uploaded these pictures I was a little blown away. Where has all the time gone? We are missing the littlest cousin who doesn't like to take pictures. The girls all received these cute leopard P.J.S from Grandma Angie (Rudy's Mom, Lexi and Daylin's Grandma). The girls looked so cute. Daylin wanted feetsie jammies also so he grabbed his tiger jammies.

Three year old, Big Girl Cousins.

The three oldest, missing little Leilah Faith

They all don't see each other very often so when they do they always have such a good time. Always hugging (except Leilah)! She enjoys being the outcast :)

No comments: