I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Monday, August 30, 2010

YUMMY YUMMY


(LEILAH EATING HER FAVORITE STAR PUFFS)
Before she gets too old and I forget, I thought I'd list Leilah's food preferences in order of favorite to least favorite (that she's tried so far). We are trying to stay Organic until Leilah turns 1. So she mainly eats EARTH'S BEST ORGANIC. I feel as though the first year of life is so important and that anything that enters a babies body should be natural to avoid any kind of contamination. It's so hard once they get into their toddlers years because as we learned with Niah they became more aware with fast food (MC DONALDS!!) and attend lots of parties and I don't believe in depriving a child of the childhood favorites (cake....chicken nuggets...ice cream). I try my hardest with both girls to keep it healthy if I can help it :) and because of that Niah rather have a salad and fruit than a burger and french fries :)
So for now here is Leilah's list of likes and dislikes

YUMMY
****** SHE LOVES LOVES LOVES GERBER PUFFS AND GERBER WAGON WHEELS*******

1. Formula mixed with oatmeal or rice cereal
 2. Squash
3. Carrots
4. Sweet Potatoes
5. Banana and Raspberries

OKAY
 6. Pears
7. Yogurt and Oatmeal
8. Bananas


UNSURE
 9. Avocado (this was the very first food she tried)

DISGUSTING
 10. Turkey and Vegetable (She literately gagged and wouldn't open her mouth)
11. Strawberries (whole inside of her little netting)

CAN'T EAT DUE TO ALLERGY: Applesauce

We try everything at a few three times in hopes that she'll at least develop a taste for different things And when we move to actual real food, we are pretty confident she'll like things that she didn't like as baby foods. Niah loves all foods but now hates avocado but loved it as a baby.

LIKE I SAID.....I TRY MY HARDEST TO KEEP THEM EATING HEALTY :)

No comments: