I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The park with Dada!

Today I needed sometime to take a shower and clean up without having a 2 year old pull on my leg or a 7 month old cry because she wants me to hold her. So................. Ervin took the girls to the park. They seamed to have had a good time because these are the picture he took..........

Beautiful Leilah Faith

Syniah and Leilah saying cheese for Dada

Lady wanted to get in on the action (I love this picture)

Lady relaxing..... Niah doesn't look too excited and Leilah and her model face

Kinda of a cool day so from what I heard Niah wasn't too excited about getting wet.
She said it was "cold agua."

The girls came back so tired! Niah fell asleep sitting up!

Thank you Dada for taking these girls to the park! They had lots of fun and they napped for 3 hours!!

No comments: