I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pneumonia

Leilah's diagnoses is Pneumonia. Exactly what we didn't want. She didn't like the hospital. She as so sad there and so tired. Lots of poking and she hated the X-ray. Gosh. I hated the X-ray. They wanted her arms straight up and wanted her to stay still. A 7 month old! Not a good time. She has been burning. 104.3 fever today. Breaks my heart. God please heal my little Leilah-bugs body. I can't have her endure this pain and I don't think I can stay strong much longer. She is such a sweet baby and to not see her smile hurts me. Niah is staying with Nana to help avoid her from getting sick since the doctor said Leilah is contagious. So we are here............

#1. Not in our own home
#2. Leilah is burning
#3. We are tired
#4. Missing Niah
#5. Haven't seen Leilah smile
#6. Sad


My prayer tonight is that Leilah sleeps. That God puts his healing hand over her. We get some sleep. That he is working on our heart's desires (get a home soon).
                                                                                         Amen

No comments: