I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Friday, June 11, 2010

Today was a good day

Leilah-bug and Niah had a great day today. Niah snuggled all morning and took a good nap. She played outside a lot today. Some much needed sensory playdough time! Leilah started her morning with cereal and bananas. She ate her entire bowl. She was a smiley giggly girl. Three long naps.....Tummy time..... and time in Big Sister Sister's room. I got a glimpse of my girls two years from now, playing together. Niah is so in love with Leilah is really melts my heart. I was so worried about how she would react to a baby in the house but now I couldnt see Niah live a day without Leilah by her side. She is always worried when she hears Leilah cry "Mama Yea-yah cry mama" and she always so loving and motherly towards her "Hi mamas, what you doing mamas" is something she says to her often. There are times when Niah doesnt like to share with Leilah and now that Leilah is grabbin everything Niah isn't so happy when Leilah grabs her things. "No Yea-Yah mine!" So it really is a sister relationship they have already. I love watching it though. Tonight we went to the Corbett house to watch the Laker Finals. Syniah and Dada went first and Leilah and I met them there a little bit later and the minute we walked through the door Niah is worried if Leilah is sleeping. She is such so motherly. As I drove home tonight with my baby girls in the car I fell more in love with them. Just thinking of what beautiful girls they are and their personality and who they will become makes me love them and Thank God for giving me such precious girls. Today was definitely a good day......

Published with Blogger-droid

No comments: