I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Little Monster

Today Niah was a handful. She was testing me all day. She wad saying No......randomly hitting me.....and even attempted to bite me on my head, but at the same time was so needy of my attention. Climbing on my leg and whinning for me. I think today she was just trying to get my attention but acting out in order to get it. I will be honest.... while trying to be firm I laughed a few times cause she can be so funny and cute while being bad! I have to remember not to do that because she feeds off that. I love my crazy little girl! Niah and Leilah definitely challenged me today.....Just a day in the life of being a Mama of a terrible 2. Love my little Monster!

Published with Blogger-droid

No comments: