I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It is Summertime

Niah wore her bikini and was such a brave girl in the water today. It was so nice to get her out and enjoy the sun. Cousin Brayleen came over also and went swimmimg so it was extra special.

Published with Blogger-droid

Leilah's first dip in the pool today. She was so calm and relaxed. I even got a few smiles out of her. She didn't cry like I expected her to. She just enjoyed the water and looked at her crazy big sister splashing around. She is such an easy going baby. She loves to be held, fed and changed but if that is done she is pretty calm and quiet. Today was a good day. Did I mention after the pool Leilah took a 3 hour nap! Such a good baby girl :-)

Published with Blogger-droid

No comments: