I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Friday, December 11, 2009

Big Girl Niah

Tonight we went over to the Perea's house and as usual Niah was going crazy over Kylie's toys. There was one toy that interested her most. She wanted so bad to put on Kylie's helmet and get on her bike. I thought right away... "Niah is too small, She might get hurt." Niah didn't let that stop her. She got on the bike and with some of her Dada's assistance made her way around the Perea house. She was so happy and looked so big. It's so bittersweet that she is growing so quickly. She will be a big sister soon. Which makes her seam like she is growing up even faster. She rode a bike for the first time today but she is still my baby. This is just one of the many FIRST-TIMES she will endure. Sometimes I just have to learn to let go. So proud of my independent baby girl.

No comments: