I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

18 MORE DAYS!

18 More days until Leilah is here! Niah is getting ready for her as well as the rest of us. She talks to my belly and kisses it. She calls her "yea-yah." Niah has no idea what she is in store for but definitely loves to look at all of Leilah's baby things as we get the place ready for her arrival. We had a doctors appointment and as usual Niah was there to hear her sister's heartbeat. So amazing to know that Niah will be a big sister. I never knew why she was born such a loving and nurturing baby. She has this motherly instinct that you don't find in most 1 1/2 year olds. She plays with her babies and always makes sure they are covered and warm. She holds them gently and rocks them while saying "shhh..." God knew she would be a big sister and prepared her heart for it from birth. She is going to be a little jealous. That is normal, but I think she is going to have more than enough love for her sister. I just can't wait to see it. 18 more days!

No comments: