I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WEDNESDAY............

There are still two more days until the weekend and it seams way too long. Today we went to visit Ervin's cousin who has a baby only a few days older than Niah. Syniah had a great time. She was such a happy baby and so excited. She loves babies! She is overall such a happy baby. I love her so much. This has already felt like such a long week. I want to rest. I am tired of the crazy traffic this week. Why the heck do I drive all the way to Orange County for a job that keeps me further away from my baby?? I miss her more and more everyday. She is growing and I am missing out :( I love my little family here. I wish there was more time in the day to enjoy each other to the fullest........................ I can't wait for the weekend. I can't wait till God provides me with a job closer to home that provides me with both contentment and financially stability to be able to see my Monkey more. 2 more days till Friday....................

No comments: