I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Monday, November 24, 2008

Life as it is

My life is consumed of sleepless nights, changing diapers, feeding and talking to my daughter. The most amazing thing happen to me this year............. I became a MOM! Life changed so drastically last August 2007 when Ervin and I found out we were going to have a baby. My head was definitely spinning and I had no idea what I was in for. For ten months I was faced with many different emotions. I was scared, nervous, excited, antipated, worried and so much more. Despite all my emotions God prepared my heart through out my pregnancy and blessed ervin and I in so many ways. We found out November 4, 2007 that we were going to have a girl! We decided we would name her Syniah Grace. I think the most exciting part of my pregnancy was feeling Syniah move and kick but most of all I loved when she had hiccups. I would talk to her a lot when I was pregnant and play music for her. It was ten months of wondering what she would look like and wondering how her personality would be. On April 13,2008 our princess was born. Syniah is perfect! Each day I become more and more in love with her. My favorite part of the day is watching her smile as I talk to her or when I see her eyes follow me as I walk by her. I have never known love like the love I have for my Daughter and I thank God for giving me a healthy and beautiful little girl. She is lots of work and keeps me busy but at the end of the day it all becomes worth it. She is my life! I feel so blessed!

No comments: