I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

CRABBY-PATTIE

Niah was cranky tonight. I think she is coming down with something. She has a little fever. My poor Monkey. Hasn't she been through enough? I really don't feel like working tomorrow I am so over it. I want to cuddle my monkey. She is such a Mama's girl lately. I can't walk out of the room without her whining. She is so spoiled it's my fault though. She is only a baby once and I can't help to give her my undivided attention. I love her. She is my sweet pea. She is getting so big though. We went to a restaurant today and sat her in the high chair for the first time. She didn't do too well though. She kept falling sideways. I guess she is still little in someways. After eating we took Niah to the library for the first time. I am so excited about all Niah's firsts. I hope she loves the Library. I hope she loves to read! She just looked around. We actually didn't even check out books we rented Baby Einstein videos. They are her favorite. Niah is Finally sleeping. Lets hope she doesn't wake up with a fever..................................

No comments: