I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Alyssa Neveah Sanchez

I remember our pregnancy like it was yesterday. We both found out we were going to be Mama's less than two months apart. I remember us being super nervous and asking each other  "What the heck will we do with these new babies?" Definitely the biggest surprise of our lives. We went from neighbors who would ditch high school to sleep instead, to crazy college roommates who partied all night and fought over who should wash the dishes, to expecting mommy's who craved late night Cinnabon. Never in our life did we imagine ourselves pregnant together expecting little girls but it is definitely an experience I treasure and will never forget. I remember your text letting me know you were in labor and how beautiful Alyssa was the first time I held her...and secretly jealous that you got your baby first. :) Can't believe how fast time passes us by. We will have Kindergartners this year. Congrats Mama on 5 Years since you were handed the greatest surprise you've ever received. Happy 5th Birthday Alyssa Nevaeh. We love you and hope you had a great day. Syniah can't wait to celebrate with you!

No comments: