I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Picture Day

Today Niah had picture day. Only a Mama stresses out about days like this. We practiced her smile for a week. I am surprised her face didn't get stuck like that. I figured I would snap some shots of her before she gets finger paint and marker all over herself. I figured her hair would probably be a mess by the time she actually takes the picture. I never really like school pictures. They are posed awkward and the backgrounds are always so cheesy but I will probably always by them. Those are the pictures that embarrass you years down the road. So of course we need them. She looked so cute though. Perfect outfit to represent her style and personality. I just can't believe I even have a school aged child. She is growing up so fast.

Isn't she the cutest thing?




Love this Smile

No comments: