I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Monday, July 2, 2012

2 1/2

My Sweet DIDI,


HAPPY 2 1/2 BIRTHDAY TO OUR  FEISTY, INDEPENDENT, GIRLY, PRINCESS-LIKE

Leilah Faith
I can't believe it. 6 months till 3. 6 months of party planning. I know it sounds cliche but it really does seam as though I blinked and you are 2 1/2.  You have completed our family and I couldn't see life any other way. You have this personality that definitely keeps us and everyone around you on their toes. I love you for your uniqueness. You are the little girl in the princess dress, twirling in circles, with your eyes closed, Dreaming. You are very independent. You have grown up so much these past 6 months. It blows me away how much and how well you talk. You love princesses, puppies and high heels. Your Best Friends are Luke, Emily, Bella and Ava. You talk about them all the time and miss them when they aren't around. You don't like to be smothered, you like to do your own thing and when somebody is in your space you make it known. It's not often you give people hugs and smiles but once you warm up you are such a loving and cuddly little princess. You don't need me as much as you use to. You go off and play without me by your side and that is something I've had to get use to. You always come back to make sure I am there which still warms my heart. You have been attached to my hip since the day you were born and it's bittersweet that you have now found your wings. Leilah, it makes me sad how fast you are growing up. You have such a BIG personality I know God has something BIG in store for you. 
]

Happy 1/2 Birthday Sweet-Pea 
I love you to the Moon and Back
Love Always,
                    Your Mama

No comments: