I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Our Reader

If you are ever looking for Leilah you might find her in this spot........


Leilah loves books.
She has always been the one to sit for long periods of time flipping through books. 
Syniah doesn't have that kind of patience.
She comprehends exactly what is going in the book just by looking at the pictures.
She has always had a love for books, but now she is becoming quite the little reader.


She was so concerned reading her toddler bible because people were crying. The story she was reading was Jesus dying on the cross. Ugh.......How to explain that to a 2 year old?! I did my best.

She stayed on that page for a really long time. She was so concerned. "Mama, they cry."

 I don't know if she will always love books. She is two years old and has had this love for books since she was born. Maybe she takes after her Nana because Nana always has a book that she is reading and has quite the collection. For now I love watching her sit on her beanbag with her head in a book and if I need to find her I always know where to look.  :)

No comments: