I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Moments like these

These are the moments that help me to know that I have full purpose in life. That there is no where I rather be than right here watching the relationship of these two Sisters grow. I could be at work 8 hours a day, come home super tired, and be missing out on much of these girls lives, but even though I doubt my decision to stay home at time. It's moments like this that give me answers. I won't be a stay at home Mom forever, but I am one now and I have to soak in all these moments. Two little girls giggling and laughing. Two sisters that in no time will be grown up and mother's themselves. 

Thank You God for my opportunity to stay home and indulge in these moments like these even if it's brief. I am thankful.




No comments: