I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Mama's twin

Blows me away how much we look alike. God works in mysterious ways. It's crazy. I have always been told that Niah has a lot of features like me but since Leilah was born people have always told us that she looks just like me. She resembles my Dad's family a lot. She is definitely a Rodriguez. I do see that for sure. It wasn't until Leilah started growing more hair and recently her features are changing a lot and BAM....... there it is............
 How can anybody not see it? She is definitely my mini-me. It amazes me. It's one thing to hear it all the time but as her Mom I look at her and just see Leilah. More and More lately I see me...........28 years ago. So crazy. Niah looked at the picture of me and got really upset. When I asked her why she was so mad she said, "I didn't get to ride that bike that Leilah is on." Super cute. I had to explain to her "Of course you didn't, because that is me when I was a baby." She really gets a kick at looking at these pictures. She can't believe that it isn't Leilah. Amazing. 
God is really Amazing.

No comments: