I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Sunday, December 26, 2010

11 months/ Christmas pics

Dear Leilah,
We have officially hit that day where Mama begins counting the days  to your first birthday.  Maybe it’s ridiculous, but I have begun looking back on your newborn photos with an ache in my heart – I hear your first innocent cries in my ears, remember the feel of you sucking on my cheek as if you were giving me kisses but you were just telling me that you were hungry.   I catch myself yearning to get back your newborn days  & then I remember that eleven months later, life is even sweeter with you as I watch you grow into your own person and even sweeter as I watch you and Niah's relationship develop.
Leilah, I am so proud of you.  When I look at you, I can hardly believe that you are MY daughter & I simply want to shout to the world that at 27 years old, I have already achieved my greatest accomplishments. You and Niah have made me such a proud Mama. I love to take you both out & even though these days you two wish to be on your independent, it fills my heart  to know you still cling on to me a little more than Syniah, it reassures me that you still are my baby for a little while longer. I been so lucky to be home with you this year and watch you grow into such a loving baby.

This month you are

  • Waving
  • Crawling super fast
  • Climbing on everything you possibly can
  • Eating most solid food/ and jar food
  • You are still a picky eater
  • Copy everything Niah does
  • Throwing yourself back when you get upset
  • Clapping
  • Waving
  • lots of screaming
  • started standing and balancing unassisted

You girls are growing like weeds! I Can't stop you. Makes me sad but also makes me excited to watch your relationship grow. I took you both to get Christmas pictures done and well here they are............


My Favorite
                            

I couldn't get these girls to behave they wouldn't cooperate and this picture says it all but I love it.

This is the best one we could get. Aren't their smile cute?

 Look at the camera and smile (Not so much!) Syniah kept running away.


Niah before she ran away. Leilah laughing at everything niah was doing wrong :)

Leilah with he sly smile............thinking about getting out of the box

 Trying to escape

Cute picture. Right before she threw the bulb :)

HAPPY 11 MONTHS LEILAH FAITH AND MERRY FIRST CHRISTMAS
This was a very rough and chaotic photo shoot but we got some great pictures that definitely shows both your personality and relationship.

It's getting a bit harder with an almost 1 year old and 2 year old but with all the headache and all the coffee I must drink to keep up with you two. I wouldn't change it for the world.

LOVE,
     MAMA

No comments: