I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Friday, October 29, 2010

Leilah is 9 months old!!


Leilah is 9 months old and growing more and more everyday! She now has two top teeth, two bottom teeth, and a very silly smile. She mastered sitting up and now has started fully crawling, on top of pulling herself up on everything she can pull herself up on. She is saying a new pharse (Backpack, Backpack).... and copying a lot of what we do. She is very curious. She even got into the dog food a few times. I caught her with a mouth full of dog food and a big smile on her face. Such a funny little girl. She is definitely going through separation anxiety which means Mama doesn't get very many breaks these days. She seems to be attached to my hip these days. Leilah still has such a sweet personality and a smile that can win hearts. I love her age right now and am very sad that I know she is growing up and I can't stop her.........



This month is special for Leilah she not only mastered many motor skills but she was dedicated at church and she gets to celebrate her first Halloween. This months picture are reflecting those special occasions for her. Enjoy! They are super cute.
Leilah's dedication pictures! Isn't her dress beautiful??

This is the Bible she received at her dedication.



This is my favorite.








Leilah's first Halloween!!



BOO..................
 











No comments: