I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Friday, October 8, 2010

The girls love of the green monster "BROBEE"

It's very rare that Leilah gets to play with Brobee. We have two. A stuffed animal one and A bigger dancing Brobee. Today Niah went with Ervin to Knotts Berry Farm and took the stuffed animal Brobee so it was just Leilah and I and Dancing Brobee. So she took advantage she played for an hour with Brobee. The show Yo Gabba Gabba really won the hearts of my girls. Their face lights up when they hear the Gabba theme song. Nothing else in the world exist. Niah has always danced and Leilah just a gets a huge grin. I should pay those characters because for 2 1/2 year they have been my babysitters  when I am trying to get things done. I put my girls in front of the t.v. and they stay put for 30 whole minutes. :) Their favorite character is Brobee. There is something about that character and I am still trying to figure out what it is....................






Niah went to Knotts today with her Dada and took her Brobee. In Dada's words "He might as well of went alone because Niah ignored him all day and just talked to Brobee." I told you she loves that green monster!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

No comments: