I am a tired Mama lacking lots of sleep who usually types at midnight.....Please forgive my spelling and grammar :)

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sleepless Night!

The past two nights Leilah has kept us up. She is really fighting her sleep these days. She takes like 15 minute cat naps. At night she wants to sleep in my arms. Which is not so comfortable for me but I do it so she sleeps. She is such a good baby when she is not tired or hungry! When she is tired or hungry she is very demanding. Such a screamer! I think lately she is testing my patience..... which is something I have but lack of sleep makes it hard for me to function. She is still sleeping and it's already going to be 11:00 am! She sure is making up for her sleepless night, but now that she is asleep...Big Sister Syniah is awake! Wonder if I will ever sleep again :(

No comments: